For years, we’ve provided the most durable, accurate, quality pressure calibration products for field applications. The Additel 780 series controller incorporates the same durability, accuracy, and quality into a new bench top controller packed with features and functionality that is remarkably easy to use. The Additel 780 series offers two base ranges: to 1,000 psi (70 bar) and to 3,000 psi (200 bar). The base range establishes the maximum controlling range of the controller. Each configuration includes a control sensor in which you can preselect the sensor range best suited your application. External and internal sensors can be used which allows for expanded range and accuracy capability in the future.
Each unit comes with one Intelligent Pressure Module configured to the many range offerings provided. Standard accuracy sensors (ADT160-CPXXX) are silicon pressure sensors with a 1 year accuracy of 0.02% FS. The precision quartz based sensors improve the 1 year accuracy specification to 0.005% of reading + 0.005% FS. Each sensor has been specially aged, tested and screened before assembly. After assembly each sensor is temperature compensated over the range of -10°C to 50°C. The Additel 780 series allows for one internal pressure sensor and one external pressure sensor. The modular design of this unit provides for interchangeability of both the internal and external sensors with other Intelligent Pressure Modules.In addition to the Intelligent Pressure Modules, the Additel 780 series has a built in barometric sensor. This allows for switching between gauge pressures to absolute pressures.
Typical pressure controllers will require a nitrogen bottle for the gas supply which make it difficult to move the controller around without having to move or connect to another bottle. The Additel 780 series is unique in that with the optional electric pump, you can generate pressures to 1,000 psi (70 bar) without the need of a gas bottle. Add the booster to the configuration and 3,000 psi (200 bar) is achievable with the Additel 780 controller series.
The 780 Series Pressure Controller is considered to handle a very wide range of applications which may normally require a pressure calibrator. Built-in capability, includes current and voltage measurement capability, 24 volt loop power, HART® and Profibus PA communication, switch measurement capability, selectable analog output and much more.
• Pressure ranges from vacuum to 3,000 psi (200 bar)
• Removable interchangeable intelligent sensors
• Precision accuracy of 0.005% of reading plus 0.005% of full scale
• Standalone solution to 3,000 psi (200 bar), no gas bottle required when used with the Electric Pump and 3K Gas Booster
• Standalone solution to 1,000 psi (70 bar), no gas bottle required when used with the Electric Pump
• Standard model accuracy of 0.02% of full scale
• External pressure modules to 3,000 psi (200 bar)
• WiFi enabled communications
• Fully temperature compensated accuracy over 0°C to 50°C
• HART Communication and Profibus PA
• Large 7” color touch screen display
• Control stability of 0.003%FS
• Built-in barometer
• Easy-to-use icon based user interface
Pirkti Additel 780 - slėgio kontrolerį
Additel 780 - slėgio kontroleris, kaina: ---- eurų